... What a title! Only consisting of alliterations! :p
- 2 cups + 2 Table spoons Wholemeal flour
- 1/4 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup non-diary butter (e.g Rama Culinesse)
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 2-3 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 cup brown sugar or 2-3 tbsp sugar beet syrup
- 5 sachets espresso powder
- Dark Chocolate Cream or Nougat
+ add by touch sparkling water or Soy/Almond/Oat Milk
Step 1) Mix the flour, the soda, the cocoa powder, the oats and
Espresso Powder together.
Step 2) Add all of the other ingredients except the Chocolate Cream/
Nougat and smir it.
For prevending to receive a consistency you may have to add
some water or non-diary milk.
Step 3) Take 12 baking forms and pre-heat your oven.
Put in each form first of all just one tablespoon of the dough.
Then add one tablespoon of nougat or chocolate cream and
put again the rest of the dough in each form over it.
Step 4) Ready to push’em in your oven!
Have fun! (And don’t burn your tongue! ;D)