I think it's the first time I noticed me using fresh fuits in a cookie recipe. This one was supposed to be neither. But, hey look at the result:
Originally, I wanted to bake muffins but I didn't find any baking forms. So I just thought: „Why not trying to create a new, fruity cookie recipe?“ And the best thing is: This recipe isn't only vegan and tasty, it's gluten-free, too!
- 1 cup soy flour
- 1 ½ cup buckwheat flour + baking powder
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 1 flax egg (1 tbsp flax seeds + 3 tbsp water)
- 2 tbsp vegetable fat / margarine
- 1 ½ cup water
- ½ cup vegan chocolate ( I used bitter chocolate with over 80% cacao)
- 1 ½ nectarines
- Start with the flax egg then add sugar and fat. Scramble thoroughly.
- Add flour mixed with baking powder and stir gently.
- Chop chocolate into drops and put in the dough.
- Lastly, add your diced nectarines and stir everything for one last time smoothly. Place small heaps on your with baking paper covered sheet and push in the oven at 180°C.
- Try to divert yourself with something for about 25 minutes then your ready to pay a visit to your cookies and look whether they look yummy.
- Take'em off your oven. They taste best straight eaten out of the oven *too hot* or dipped rice milk or any vegetable milk you prefer.
Hope you liked it!!!